[musictlk] NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Oct 30 19:06:16 UTC 2010

Marion:

Prey tell me what this has to do with music and blind musicians?  As a
reader who handles hundreds of emails a day, I would respectfully request
that you and everyone else keep your messages on-topic.

This seems to be the weekend for lapses in topic judgment:  Cheryl
Echevarria posted a note all over the place about her appearance on Through
Our Eyes as an entrepreneur.  That's OK except that just because said
entrepreneur has diabetes doesn't mean the post oughtta go on Diabetes-Talk.
Please don't commit the same faux pas.

Thanks.

Mike Freeman