[musictlk] Copyright Question

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sat Oct 30 22:23:38 UTC 2010

Marionh:
Yes, it would be legal for you to use it but it is extremely undefined material legally that could easily be blocked by an experienced lawyer.
These are very abstract paragraphs in copyright law that can be interpreted different ways, and if you end up going to court, you're really at the mercy of that particular judge's interpretation of that section.
For more information go to http://www.copyright.gov.

Jorge