[musictlk] Pitch Bend Weel

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 19:57:22 UTC 2010

Hi, it's Annabelle.
How would I configure a MIDI file exported from Sibelius so that in Sonar,
the Pitch Wheel will actually bend the note, rather than make it sound like
two individual notes? In Sibelius, it's notated as "~B0,0", "~B0,127", or
something in between. However, when I import the MIDI from Sonar back into
Sibelius, it comes up as ~B 0,0, or "~B 0,127". What's up with that? Is
there a reason why there's a space put in between the ~B and the 0? What do
I do next? Is there a way I could customize something so that it will sound
right?