[musictlk] Note From Chris Jones Regarding Scoring Music

Chris Jones clj1 at cableone.net
Fri Apr 1 17:24:14 UTC 2011

Dear Listers:
My name is Chris Jones and I am a blind musician in Twin Falls, Idaho.  I use literary Braille well, but don't know Braille music well enough to try to score any songs I have written.  I am wondering if there is any good technology out there which might help me to get something recorded so I can then have it scored.  I know of some Dancing Dots software and products, but my information is that you need a sighted person to confirm what has been entered, and I don't have ready access to someone like that.  I do have a Roland keyboard and I could be trained on better how to use it.  Any information would be helpful.
YOurs Sincerely,
Chris Jones