[musictlk] Getting Rid Of a Dialogue In ITunes

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 23:34:19 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I've been getting this dialogue that asks me if I want to upgrade to ITunes
10. However, there's a problem with that, the version I have of JAWS and
JTunes won't work with ITunes 10. They only work with ITunes 8.1. What do I
do to fix this dilemma? It's actually a dialogue in the Itunes Store. When I
search for Items, rather than getting the search results, it prompts me to
upgrade to Itunes 10. I would rather stay with the current version of Itunes
I have installed, that is, 8.1.1. How do I get rid of the upgrade dialogue
in the Itunes Store?

Is it a possibility that the shopping cart can be put back in Itunes? The
wish list just isn't the same for me. If not, is there any particular reason
why I can't stay with version 8.1.1? It's the only one that has the shopping
cart, which is what I'm used to for my purchases. I currently have JAWS
10.0.1178U and JTunes 4.1.