[musictlk] Braille music and rhythm

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:17:18 UTC 2011

I guess you just have to count. I am a terable sight reader but with practice you can get quite good. Maybe not  so good you'll play it perfectly but good enough to rehears a choir if you have to. Clap out the rhythm and see if it makes sence.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org