[musictlk] Printing multiple tracks (staves) in Cakewalk

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:58:21 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Help please!

Is it possible to print multiple tracks in Cakewalk? That is, I have a
project that consists of two tracks, "Vocal Line" and "Accompaniment."
In Cakewalk's staff view, you can only see one track at a time. But,
what I want to do is to print out the music so that the vocal line,
written in the treble clef, displays directly above the accompaniment,
which is written in treble and bass clefs.

If there is a way to do this, please explain. The Help screens give no
hint of how to do this.

Thanks,
Kerry

P.S. In the Layout dialog box it is possible to select Tenor or Alto. I
suppose one of those might display the way I want. The thing is, the
person the song is written for is a baritone; so, obviously, I don't
want the vocal line set for tenor, right?

Sorry to seem hopelessly stupid, but I'm very frustrated and confused.