[musictlk] This week's tcjwb on tffp radio. come one come all

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:05:13 UTC 2011

Just send it to me I guess when it's done. I have a playlist half way ready but I'll cue things up during a break. I have an our and 17 minutes exactly lol! lol! but we'll see how far that takes be because of the voice breaks.

Take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com