[musictlk] musictlk Digest, Vol 81, Issue 16

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:51:32 UTC 2011

Hi friends,

Finally, after much frustration, I found how to print from Cakewalk with
multiple staves and got the song in question sent off on Thursday. Can't
remember if I mentioned it here, but I wrote that particular song for
Engelbert Humperdink and wanted to send it for his birthday. Well, it
got mailed rather later than I'd planned, and the Postal Service being
what it is nowadays, there's no way of knowing if the packet will reach
L.A. much less his office by Monday. However, you can only do your best,
right?

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I did solve my printing
problem.

Kerry