[musictlk] Midi Keyboard For Sale

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at live.com
Wed Aug 3 00:09:59 UTC 2011

Hi all:
I just updated my studio about 2 or 3 weeks ago to Sonar 8, and had to
change my midi keyboard since the setup I have won't take USB-midi systems
like the M-Audio 49 I had used with Logic Express.
So,
I'm selling it.
The M-Audio 49 keystation will come with a USB cable included that can work
with any computers,
no drivers required. (unless you're using Windows, I believe you have to set
something up in control panel)

I am selling it for $70, with free shipping/handling.

All payment options accepted.

Please contact me off line at info at jopamusic.com if you wish to purchase.

Thanks,

Jorge