[musictlk] TCJWB postponed until next monday. Sorry all

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:30:48 UTC 2011

Hello to all.

I'm back safely from vacation thank goodness, but I'm still half dead. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep and I have a bit of a sore throat. It's probably nothing but just in case I'm going to rest fir this week as I believe my health comes first..

Remember we are always looking for new and old broadcasters to the field so if you have any questions contact me privately at tffpradio at live.com with your name, the day and the approximate  time you want to test and the description of your show. I also can't do things alone so if you feel you can help in another other way, promo creation, managing of testers, contact me at that address as well. And spread this message to anyone at all you feel might want to apply for a slot.

Take care all and hope you are staying cool! It's hot hot hot!