[musictlk] Please help with Live 365 Radio!

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:02:17 UTC 2011

I don't think so. it might be a glitch int he website. Give it a few more month and if things are not resolved by next year bring it up. I'd try contacting them and be a bit harder on them. if even if you can't afford a loyer every company is scared of the word law suit. I'd try as much as you can on your own first.

Good luck.