[musictlk] My new music site is finally taking shape...

Ed Worrell edworrell at bresnan.net
Wed Aug 17 19:51:32 UTC 2011

Hello listeners, Me and a friend are working diligently on getting This website finished. The only thing really left to do is to get some art work done for album covers and a Header for the website. I didn't really think this lack of art work  was a big deal. please look for this soon. you can currently go to http://blindworrell.bandcamp.com
 and purchess my first Ep "The Sightless" or any of the songs on the album. If you purchess the whole album you get a bonus track, the album only cost a 5 dollar bill, so please go and check it out. I use paypal so it is a pretty easy check out process. Use the discount code musicbook for 50% off the total price of "The Sightless. This offer only is given out to this list, because of the help and honesty of you great people."

Thanks and enjoy the album...

blindworrell