[musictlk] FS:electric guitars, tube combo amp, two sansamp pedals, and Ivory grand pianos

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue Aug 23 02:54:06 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.  I'm putting all of this up for sale here one more
time before I put it all up on e bay.

Please write off list to make me an offer.  I accept payment via pay
pal and will ship to a confirmed address in the USA, Canada, the UK,
or europe.

1

Custom built David Gilmour stratacaster

never gigged, excellent condition, gig bag included; alder body with
chrome red finish with high gloss clearcoat, EMG DG pick guard
installed including three active EMG SA single coil pickups as well as
custom mid boost circuit etc, (the pickups are virtually noiseless
even with high gain), back routed compartment with cover for nine volt
battery, whammy bar included, just restrung.

2

Washburn WI-64dl les paul style electric guitar

Two WB630 high output hum buckers, VCC voice contour control, (gives
you hum bucker to noiseless single coil sounds.), three way pickup
selector switch, four pots, tunomatic bridge+tailpiece, carved top,
pick guard, set neck construction, rosewood fretboard, 22 frets, 1.68
nut width, gold hardware, sunburst finish, grover tuners etc.
Never gigged, very near mint, no dents, no scratches, no cracks etc.
Can include deluxe gig bag or locking hard case; depends on the amount
offered.

3

Two Tech 21 SamsAmp character series pedals

mint, boxed, with power supply.  One is the fender blonde, which
emulates fender amps from silverface, blackface, and twin.  The other
is the US steel which is an American modern high gain rectifier style
pedal.
Both of these amps can be used as stomp boxes with a guitar amp, or,
they can be used for direct recording, or, straight into a pa mixer
for example.  Besides tone and drive controls, each pedal has
selectable amp and speaker cabinet simulations.
With both of these pedals, you'd have a wide range of vintage to
modern tones available.  I'm only interested in selling both pedals
with power supply as a package.

4

Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 1x12 Combo with floor controller.

Never been gigged, great sounding amp, very versitile, upgraded
speaker, tubes are all good.  This amp is easy to program without
sight as everything has it's own pot or button; there is no display
and no menus etc.  I'm including an Art X11 midi floorboard with midi
cable and power supply.

All-tube tone, digital FX, full programmability, and a professional
switching system.

The Switchblade 50 combo has four channels that put the full arsenal
of classic tones at your fingertips, from spine-tingling clean and
crunch to singing lead and crushing, saturated sound. It seamlessly
integrates all-tube preamp and power sections with full
programmability, digital FX, and a professional switching system that
gives you easy access to the 128 preset slots. 50 watts of power are
pumped through a 12" Eminence Rockdriver 60 speaker.

The included FSM 432 MIDI footswitch allows instant switching between
presets. Onboard digital effects including reverb, delay, chorus,
flanger, and tremolo.
Features
50W
2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2 EL34 power tubes
12" Eminence Rockdriver 60 speaker
Four channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra
Digital reverb, delay, modulation effects
Full programmability with 128 preset slots
FSM 432 MIDI footswitch
Parallel/serial selectable FX loops
The dream amp that tube aficionados have been waiting for!

5

Synthogy Ivory grand pianos 1.5, boxed, mac and pc compatible.  I'll
include the latest updates for this version, 1.6x, as well as the
beyond pianos add on pack.