[musictlk] Hurry up and grab my album before it goes by by. lol!

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:53:00 UTC 2011

Well all it's christmas and with christmas some things must come to an end.

There are 19 copies of my album up on cd baby and that's it. once it's gone it's gone and I'm pulling whats left in january , from iTunes and amazon. It's  time for me to start fresh with a new sound and a new method of doing things.. The age of the album is going away and it's time for me to adapt to the change.

Ok Now for the fun. go to http://music.marrie.org. I hope the cd baby thing is accessible. if not you can always call them but again, hurry while the prices are down. Even the digital downloads are down. it's christmas after all and who does not want music for christmas lol!

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master for more info.
If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com
website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125