[musictlk] mp3 player question

Ed Worrell blindworrell at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 16:08:50 UTC 2011

Hello, I currently use an ipod touch, it has a little learning curve, you could also get a ipod nano, both of these work very well. The only issue is that you have to use iTunes, this wasn't a problem for me because it gave me a place to convert all my music to mp3 and it was all centrely located. if iTunes is a breaking point for you. You could get a mp3 player from http://talkingmp3players.com
I think this is the link to get mp3 players that use a program called Rockbox that makes it talk for us blind folks. I truely love the interface of the ipod touch and all the other things you can do with it. I use it for listening to internet radio stations and useing the MLB at Bat app to listen to Baseball games aswell.

Hope this helps alittle. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Ed