[musictlk] album selling

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:50:11 UTC 2011

lol. it was.  I'm pulling what's left  in januare if sales   don't go well. I'm hoping they will ship what I have left. I canceled one of my other albums and have yet to hear from them regarding what they will do with my invintory.

I'd rather go with tunecore the next time as you keep 100 percent instead of them taking every 4 bucks. lol!

Take care.