[musictlk] Slot Radio

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 23:08:26 UTC 2011

Just curious  what's slot radio? We never learned that term in my business of music or my contracts  class unless I was absent lol! and why would you want to buy a block of a thousand songs when you could just transfer music from itunes or your musid  folder to your mp3 player?

Again I might be missing something lol!