[musictlk] converting audio CD files to mp3

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 05:25:38 UTC 2011

Also try CDEX if it  still exists.

That is a nice piece of kit right there.

Take care.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master for more info.
If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com
website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125