[musictlk] Raquel's introduction

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 3 17:40:18 UTC 2011

Hello, My name is Raquel Vega. I'm currently working toward a degree in music therapy. I sing and play guitar. Some of my musical influences include, the musical group the Carpenters, John Denver, and a lady named Eva Cassidy.

I've worked a lot with music therapy in dealing with cancer patients, being a cancer survivor my self. So that's one of the things vary close to my heart.

Some of my favorite foods and drink are, dR. Pepper, Coffee, iced tea, cheetos the crunchy kind, and anything with caramel, or peanut butter or cinnamon in it.

During the winter I suffer from the winter blues, otherwise known as seasonal affect disorder. Feeling sad or lacking energy do to lack of sunlight. I find that nice music and scents help me threw it. I like many different kinds of scents.

Thank you for allowing me to share with you. I'm quite shy, and it's real hard for me to do, but for some reason I found my self doing so here quite easily I look forward to this group.

Raquel,

Purchase 1 jar of Avon ANEW ULTIMATE NIGHT
Gold Emulsion
1.7 fl. oz.
30.00
Get a purse size perfume bottle free.