[musictlk] Raquel's introduction

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 3 18:32:03 UTC 2011

Hi Raquel and welcome.

I am a huge Eva Cassidy fan also.  She has what I believe to be the very
best artist of "over the Rainbow" I've ever heard.   And "fields of Gold" is
right up there too.  I am saddened of her young passing.

I play classical and fingerstyle guitar among other instruments.

Where are you located?

Michael