[musictlk] Raquel's introduction

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Feb 4 03:00:47 UTC 2011

Hi Raquel,

Welcome. I hold a BA in vocal music and I am a vocal music teacher at
our Christian school. I play the piano, organ and the violin, and use
braille music a lot. I also sing solos and sing in our church choir.

I moderate this list, but don't let that scare you!  I hope you will
enjoy it here.

Blessings,

Linda