[musictlk] Raquel's introduction

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Fri Feb 4 12:40:26 UTC 2011

Humberto, and all, I have recordings of the strings.  Linda's in
there.  The recordings are mp3 at either 192 or 128 bit rate. but the
128 bit rate are done on the plex-talk 2 and are marvelous.
I have to go to school, but you all who want to hear them, we'll work it out.
I can't write to you privately this morning, but you can alwawys write to me.
goldpen at frontiernet.net

It'll take me a few days to put together a little zip file of songs.