[musictlk] o/t Star Wars Return Of The Jedi Soundtrack

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Feb 10 22:24:05 UTC 2011

Hi all:
Sorry if I'm a little off topic, but thought some of you may be interested in this.

I am digitizing my sound track recordings that I have,
the first of which happens to be a copy of the full sound track for SATR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI,
performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra under the direction of John Williams.

Its a 2-CD collection, with all original art work and case in good condition.
The reason I'm getting rid of it though is since I'm digitizing my collection,
I don't need the CDs anymore and I thought someone might be interested.

I'm charging $5 for the CDs.

Please let me know off list if you wish to purchase.

I'm sorry if I annoyed some of you,
but figured this was the best place to post since its a music list.

Jorge