[musictlk] Problems with YouTube Videos

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 20:49:59 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

It sounds like you have the same problem I do. It's a matter of the
video not loading all at once. So, it starts and them pauses while some
more of it loads, plays for a while and pauses to load some more. And it
does this on ordinary songs of around three minutes. All you can do is
suffer through the loading process and then play the video again.
Usually, once the whole thing is loaded, it will play smoothly when you
play it again. The next time you load the video, it may or may not
display the same problem. I haven't found any rhyme or reason to the
slow loading.

Kerry