[musictlk] music lessons

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sat Feb 12 18:30:22 UTC 2011

Wonderful.

I've been looking for a resource where I can learn more contemporary stuff then just classical music--I like Classical,
but I need a couple of pieces to be able to play for other ocations.

Anyway thanks,
I just heard a sample of one of his tracks and its great.

Really like his teaching styles.

If you get the CD,

is each portion of the piece a track on the CD?

Thanks,

Jorge

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/robertjmoore%4