[musictlk] I don't know If I posted a link to my new song, so here it is

Ed Worrell edworrell at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 12 23:39:34 UTC 2011

Here is a new song that I have posted to my sound cloud account. It is called "blind World" I finished it about 1 week ago. Let me now what you think of the song. I really like all the feed back that I get from the mailing list. Thank you to both Josh and Jorge for the comments on my last song post. I understand why you guys say I should figure out how to put some lyrics to my music. I have tried and I don't like how electronica sounds with lyrics or words. It should be all instrumental in my head, but that is why I also don't wright lyrics to my own music, as I can't get it to sound correct.

Thanks for all the feed back

ED and here is the link to my new song

http://soundcloud.com/blinded/blind-world