[musictlk] New blog for blind musicians

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Feb 14 23:26:24 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. A friend of mine and I have been in talks for
a couple of months about creating a blog for blind musicians, in the
NFB. Well, it's here, (sort of.) She set it up, but there are no posts
on it. This was my idea, but, for some reason, Blogspot won't accept
my college E-mail address, (although, it's a G-mail address.) If any
of you have a Gmail account, you can post whatever you'd like to
promote your music. The site is, bmusicians.blogspot.com.
Blessings, Joshua