[musictlk] List of inaccessible sites, and contact forms

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Feb 21 06:12:39 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. As promised, I'm going to provide a list of
sites that need to be improved. I ask those of you, (with sight,) to
go to these sites, and contact the Web team for me. Thank you in
advanced!
www.gordonmote.com, (the official Website of blind Gospel musician,
Gordon Mote.)
www.blindboys.com, (The Blind Boys of Alabama.)
www.ronniemilsap.com, (Ronnie Milsap's Website
www.kevinspencermusic.com, (Kevin Spencer's official Website. Kevin is
one of my favorite Southern Gospel singers.
www.psqworld.com, (Palmetto State Quartet's Website.) They are
Southern Gospel legends.
Finally, a site that Jaws just won't read the links to,
www.themightycloudsofjoy.com, (The Mighty Clouds of Joy's official
Website.) I click on the links, but they don't come up. I don't know
what's going on. Thanks again for your help. Blessings, Joshua