[musictlk] Inaccessible online contact forms and Websites

Michael Taboada (AI5HF) ai5hf at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 23:21:13 UTC 2011

You could also try http://textcaptcha.com
That allows you to put a logic question on your website, in place of numbers
and letters, or audio.

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/
http://michael-taboada.org/
http://AI5HF.org/
http://the-status.net/ and http://the-stat.us/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike at gmail.com
msn: ai5hf at hotmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher
Paolini, Eldest.
"A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world
he wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.