[musictlk] Inaccessible Websites part 2

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Feb 26 04:13:03 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. Another online pet peev is sites that use
Flash media player only. Those sites are inaccessible to WMP users,
like myself. They also use Flash, all together. I can't access the
links to an all flash site. What is going on? Why won't all computers
work with those kind of sites? What can we do to make the people
behind Flash Media, change? This drives me crazy, as well! Two sites
that are doing this are affiliated with each other. The Dunaways are a
Southern Gospel group from Philadelphia, MS. They're also the pastors
of New Zion United Pentecostel Church, (you guessed it,) in
Philadelphia, MS. The sites are, www.dunawaymusic.com. The other is
www.newzionupc.org. Again, all sighted members, (with Flash Media,)
please contact the Web Teams of these sites, and others.
Thank you.
Joshua