[musictlk] Hello list

Bob robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 26 19:00:05 UTC 2011

Hi for some reason I can not get my email program to send out an email
to this list so I am having to send it to the group via a reply email.
Hi

It has been a long and winding road to borrow a line from  I think it
was one of the Beatles.

Any way I joined the Long Creek band in September of 09 and at that time
I was the third member. Since then we have had one drumber, three
Keyboardists
 and one Lead guitarist come and go in the prossess of putting this band
together so it has taken a long time.

Brent the guy that started the band, intended it to be a 5 piece band
all along but now we are a 4 piece and since Key boardist seem to be
hard to find
and harder to keep, we are just going with the four of us for now and
will let the key board position take care of itself. Tom our lead
guitarist has a
foot switch that has over 400 voices that he can choos from so he is
basically doing the job that the key boardist would be doing any way and
he does a
fantastic job. We just revamped about half of our set list since loosing
our keyboardist so that means one more short delay until we get all the
new material
ironed out. Wish us well.

If any one is curious who we are and what we play you can check out our
songs and bios and so on at our web site.

www.thelongcreekband.webs.com

Thanks for letting me ramble on.

Wish us well. And Likewise  all the best to all of you out there
Blessing people with your music.

We do have some origianal music that we would like to put up on the web
site but that is likely going to be quite a way down the line. If and
when we do
get some music on line I will let you all know.

Bob