[musictlk] great opportunity for artists of all genres

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Mon Jan 3 21:01:07 UTC 2011

First: what genre does your orchestra play?
Also: if you want to be on as a regular artist, I need studio-level recordings.
If not: I can try and slip your music into the special features segment--a segment that would feature you only once, you would not be a regular artist.

Please email me offline if you are interested.
And if you have any question about recording quality, or aren't sure if you meet the quality requirements, email me a recording and I'll check it out for you and let you know.

Thanks,
Jorge