[musictlk] New to the list...

Ed Worrell edworrell at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 8 19:15:46 UTC 2011

Hi Jorge,

I have been playing around with Garageband for about 4 months or so. In high school I was first chair trumpet in the top band. I could also play the drums and baratone. I just got a M-Audio Keyrig 49 Keyboard for christmas from my wife.
Thanks for the positive feedback. I am having a lot of fun with Garageband it's a sweet program. I started recording music using a netbook running windows xp, I was using windows sound recorder and my ipod touch with numerous digital instruments. that was fun., but I wanted a little more then that. so I bought a macbook pro with the new I5 processer and 4 gig of ram.

thanks ed