[musictlk] Question about keyboards

Dancing Dots billlist1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 14:38:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

If you are considering the option to use SONAR and you are a JAWS for
windows user, check out www.DancingDots.com and follow the "Presentations"
link.  There's a link on our presentations page to an audio presentation of
Gordon Kent using SONAR with our CakeTalking access method in his studio.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com