[musictlk] musictlk Digest, Vol 78, Issue 11

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:16:09 UTC 2011

Hi Bill,

My Cakewalk definitely allows saving as MIDI. It doesn't, though,
convert MIDI to any audio format. For myself, I have no problem with MIDI.

My question is whether it is still a common enough format that list
members would be able to open MIDI files.

Thanks,
Kerry

On 1/13/2011 5:56 PM, Dancing Dots wrote:H