[musictlk] music production

Steven Jeffrey shjeffrey at charter.net
Thu Jan 13 23:36:02 UTC 2011

George,

As a long-time Sonar/Caketalking user, I would highly recommend Sonar/CT for
recording/production.

As you know, every program has a learning curve, but when it comes to ease
of use, and what you can actually do within the program, Sonar/CT in my
oppinion can't be beat!

Just so you know, I'm a long-time JAWS/Sonar/Ct user, so my
oppinions/recommendations will of course sway that way, but I also work
professionally recording/mixing/producing using them, they have made it
possible for me to do those things. They've allowed me to do everything I
need to do and then some.

Give them a try with the right computer, and you'll know exactly what I, and
so many others  are talking about.

Steve