[musictlk] anybody play a stringed instrument here?

Aubrie Lucas aubielynn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 05:36:46 UTC 2011

I play violin. There is, in fact, Braille music for it. The fingerings are
similar to piano, and if you know how to read piano music, violin shouldn't
be hard. The bowings are included, but not every single one is written. Each
measure starts out with the bowing, and if the notes aren't slurred, the
bowing obviously changes. If the note are slurred, then the bow direction
obviously stays the same. I hope this helps.