[musictlk] music production

Dancing Dots billlist1 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 20:20:27 UTC 2011

Hi, George,

At this point, let's take the conversation off-list.  But you have 2

1.  Explore the possibility of using Boot Camp to set up a dual boot on your
Mac that would enable you to run Windows, JAWS, SONAR and CakeTalking on
that machine.  Saves you cost of new machine.

2.  Get yourself a separate laptop to run all software listed under option 1
above.

My direct, off-list E-mail address is info at DancingDots.com and my phone
number is 610-783-6692 Option 1.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann