[musictlk] [nabs-l] Pro Tools guide

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Sun Jan 23 07:44:01 UTC 2011

I agree with Camrn. The beauty of voiceover is that once you learn it, you begin to learn specific apps much like sighted folks would. You'll spend more time learning the app itself, then learning accessible ways to use it. I will put together something basic here shortly for people to get started. I've been meaning to do this, but have been very busy at LCB, so it's been hard to get started. Hope this helps a bit.

Kevin