[musictlk] This week is american music on tcjwb.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:48:20 UTC 2011

Hello all. tomorrow is the 4th of july. We will be hearing a lot of american music, or what I could find in my collection. Lol! Anyway the info for tuning in is below. I want to see a lot of you there forward this to everyone you know who might want to listen. Also I'm looking for content on tffp radio so weather it be a tech show, or music show,  feel free to contact me using the info below if you are interested.. I want to make this station grow and i cannot do it by myself. Well I can but that would be stressful. lol!

Info is below.

place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream.m3u
time: monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb

station twitter: http://twitter.com/tffpradio.
Messengers will be hopefully coming soon.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1

See you there.