[musictlk] Thanks from the leadership of the PAD!

Jordy Stringer jstringer at abilityindiana.org
Tue Jul 12 13:53:36 UTC 2011

Greetings,

>From the leadership of the performing arts division we thank you
sincerely for making this years talent show and other events at the
convention such a huge success. These things would not be as successful
with out your participation. Again we thank you!

  PS

I'm trying to get Denis to stop with the jokes,  we know they are not
funny...

LOL

  Jordy Stringer

 Vice President

Jordy D. Stringer

Independent Living Advocate

accessABILITY Center for Independent Living, Inc.

Increasing Independence. Empowering Individuals. Transforming
Communities.

5302 East Washington Street

Indianapolis, IN 46219

Cell: 317-260-9966

Office: (317-926-1660 x 230

Toll Free: (866) 794-7245

Fax: (317) 926-1687

Jstringer at abilityindiana.org <mailto:msherman at abilityindiana.org>

www.abilityindiana.org

"Disability is not a brave struggle or 'courage in the face of
adversity.' Disability is an art. It's an ingenious way to live." - Neil
Marcus