[musictlk] Thanks from the leadership of the PAD!

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 13 17:35:29 UTC 2011

When I ran the talent show, I never told jokes, and I never made fun
of the performers. I heard from a very reliable source that Dennis
made fun of a woman with a Masters degree in vocal performance who
sang a classical number two years ago. This was her first time to
perform, and her first convention. She'll never perform again, and I
don't blame her. The MC should be polite and respectful, whether he
likes the musical jenre or not!

Blessings,

Linda