[musictlk] FS: 3 guitars, guitar amp, and pac mate.

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Fri Jul 22 02:38:18 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.  I'm selling a pac mate, three high end guitars, h and
k Switchblade guitar amp, and an mp3 player.  All the details are
below.  I accept pay pal and I will only ship to a confirmed address.
I can ship to most countries, however, if you live outside the
continental United States, please keep in mind that shipping is not
cheap.

Drop me an e mail to cameron at cameronstrife.com

Thanks,

Cameron.

Freedom Scientific Pac Mate QX400 with charger, headphones, two cf
cards, software backup, and executive products leather carrying case
with strap.  (On board software includes microsoft office, jaws,
internet explorer etc.)  Unit is in fantastic condition!  Make me a
cash offer, or, I'd consider swapping it for a mint Apple Ipad 2.

Philips mp3 player, fm radio, and voice recorder:

Great condition, no issues, new pair of headphones included.  Make me an offer.

Product description:

	Philips GoGear SA2628 Sports MP3 Player

	Get all sporty this season as you carry your music in the GoGear SA2628!

	Apart from your favorite MP3 and WMA tracks, you can also enjoy FM
radio with this Philips 2GB media player. The Direct USB design of
this Philips digital audio player lets you directly connect it to your
PC and load songs. Powered by just a single AAA battery, the GoGear
SA2628 gives you up to 30 hours of music playback. The equalizer
feature in this Philips 2GB media player helps in optimizing sound as
per your need. Record notes and voices with the built-in microphone of
this Philips digital audio player.

I am also selling the following guitars:

1

Rainsong Hybrid Series H-WS1000N2 Deep Body Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar

	Specs below...

	These guitars are impervious to temperature and humidity.  They are
the perfect guitar if you don't want to worry about outdoor gigs or if
you live in a place with extreme summers/winters.  You also don't need
to worry about taking it on a plane, either in the cabin, or having it
put in the baggage hold.  (I flew with an older Rainsong and it was
fine.  After two plane changes, with the guitar being in the hold, I
took it out of the case and it hadn't even gone out of tune!)
Rainsongs also mike very well.  You get a very rich and bold sound,
especially with a condenser microphone.

	Bought new in 2011.  This is a great sounding and feeling guitar and
was made right here in the USA!  I'm only selling her so I can go for
the dreadnought version.  It has low action and is strung with 12
gauge Elixirs.  She's been kept in a smoke free home and has low
playing hours.  The electronics work great and I just put in a new
battery.

	Rainsong hard case with key included.  There are no dings, dents,
cracks, or scratches.  There may be some fingerprints visible but all
you need to do is give her a good polish with an automotive detailing
product and it'll look like it did the day it shipped from the
factory.

Specs:
Signature RainSong sound in a deep-chambered, carbon-fiber and glass-fiber body.
The RainSong Hybrid acoustic-electric guitar combines carbon fiber
with glass fiber construction to achieve the signature RainSong sound
and road- tough stability at an attractive price. This glass- and
carbon-fiber guitar is wonderfully versatile. Combining the best
qualities of large and small-bodied guitars, the RainSong H-WS1000N2
guitar's body shape is suited for a variety of musical situations.

A large, deep chamber gives the RainSong WS glass- and carbon-fiber
guitar strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight
upper bout allow for a ringing treble, good balance, and clear
definition of individual notes. Overall, the Hybrid acoustic-electric
guitar is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight
make the RainSong WS a comfortable acoustic guitar to cradle or stand
with. The extra-deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard. The
N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with the
renowned artist Steve Miller and master luthier John Bolin.

The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been
popular in guitars since the 1950s. The N2 has a substantial feel that
is ergonomically sound and results in better transfer of string
vibration energy to the soundboard. RainSong's N2 features a truss rod
that is accessible from the headstock. Graphite does not warp or bow
with changes in humidity and temperature. The purpose of the acoustic
guitar's truss rod is to allow customization of the relief to suit
individual preferences.

At the heart of the RainSong Hybrid H-WS1000N2 guitar is an impressive
electronics system, the Prefix+T. This preamp features ultraquiet
electronics and volume, bass, treble, and semi-parametric contour
controls. In addition to a built-in chromatic tuner, the Prefix+T adds
a brilliance control and a phase switch and notch filter to help fight
feedback.
Features
6-string acoustic-electric
Deep-body cutaway
Carbon/glass fiber body
Carbon/glass fiber top
25.4" scale
Bolt-on glue neck joint
Carbon fiber neck
Composite fretboard
21 frets
1-3/4" nut width
20" radius
Composite bridge
Modified "U" neck profile
Fishman Prefix+T system with onboard tuner
Gotoh tuners
Chrome hardware
High-gloss polyurethane finish
Includes RainSong hardshell case
One of the most versatile RainSongs, ready for the gig or studio.

2

Peavey US Limited HB solid body electric guitar with hard case!

	Made in the USA. I've never gigged with her and she's lived in a
smoke free home.  Limited edition, hard to find in this good of
condition, Nicely
figured quilted Maple top in beautiful Tiger's Eye finish. Double
cutaway, gloss finished body and headstock, 22 frets, Rosewood
fretboard.  Chrome hardware. Zebra pickups. one tone, one volume, five
way pickup selector switch, reliable locking tuners, and smooth stable
non locking trem.  She's easy to play and while having the chunky
sound of an lp, it's not a back breaker!  She also has agood balance
when using a strap.  The bakc of the neck is oil finished, like the
Ernie Ball MusicMan Petrucci guitars, so it doesn't stick to your
hand/drag like a Gibson can.

	All original with no dings, dents, cracks, mods, breaks, or repairs.
Guitar is in excellent condition and looks like it's barely been
played. As with any used guitar, there may be very minor signs of
playing wear, as is expected.  I just restrung her with 10 gauge
Elixirs and gave her a good polish so she's all ready to go!  A very
nice American made guitar for a great price.  Peavey locking hard case
included with key and push in trem arm.  Case is in great condition as
well.

3

like new upgraded 2011 Blueridge dreadnought acoustic electric guitar.

Make me an offer.  Perfect for studio and stage use!  If you're after
the Martin feel and sound without paying the Martin price, then this
is your guitar!  Please drop me a message if you’d like pics or an
audio sample I recorded.  I just bought it new a little over four
months ago but I need the cash.  I am including a new mint deluxe
locking hard case with key, a new two way humidifier, pics, and the
original saddle and bridge pins in case you want them.

Upgrades included:
(All professionally done.)

Mammoth ivory saddle
Bone bridge pins
Second strap button
LR Baggs active Anthem pickup/microphone system with soundhole mounted
controls and strap button output jack
Complete pro setup with premium 12 gauge strings
extra fret leveling/polishing etc.

The action and intonation are fantastic!  The guitar plays very easily
up and down the neck.  The sound is well balanced and there is a lot
of projection and punch.  It handles dynamics very well and between
different kinds of pics and fingerstyle playing, you can pull many
different tone colors out of this instrument.

This is a great all solid wood dreadnought with premium electronics,
premium ivory saddle and bone bridge pins, great setup, and sweet case
for a great price!  This is far better than the stock Blueridge
dreadnoughts, or the Martins, Guilds etc in the $1000 to $1500 price
range.  To get a Martin with similar features like gloss finish, all
solid woods, and premium electronics, you’d have to drop over $2200!

Specs:

BR-160 historic series.

Select solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in
authentic prewar forward X-pattern

Solid, Select Indian Rosewood back and sides

Delicate herringbone top inlay for vintage look

White binding

Dovetail neck joint

Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and 1 11/16" nut width

Scale length of 25.5"

Nut is made from bone

Back features center strip of delicate wood marquetry

Rosewood bridge and bridge plate

Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl
and abalone design

Saga's exclusive Dalmation style pickguard

Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look

Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with
butterbean-style buttons

Hughes & Kettner Switchblade all tube 1x12 guitar combo amp with floor
controller.

As used by Alex Lifeson of Rush!  Never been gigged, great sounding
amp, very versitile, upgraded speaker, tubes are all good.  This amp
is easy to use if you are blind/vi as everything is accessible via
actual pots and switches etc.

I am including an Art X11 midi floor controller in place of the stock
h and k footswitch.

All-tube tone, digital FX, full programmability, and a professional
switching system.
The Switchblade 50 combo has four channels that put the full arsenal
of classic tones at your fingertips, from spine-tingling clean and
crunch to singing lead and crushing, saturated sound. It seamlessly
integrates all-tube preamp and power sections with full
programmability, digital FX, and a professional switching system that
gives you easy access to the 128 preset slots. 50 watts of power are
pumped through a 12" Eminence Rockdriver 60 speaker.

The included FSM 432 MIDI footswitch allows instant switching between
presets. Onboard digital effects including reverb, delay, chorus,
flanger, and tremolo.
Features
50W
2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2 EL34 power tubes
12" Eminence Rockdriver 60 speaker
Four channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra
Digital reverb, delay, modulation effects
Full programmability with 128 preset slots
FSM 432 MIDI footswitch
Parallel/serial selectable FX loops
The dream amp that tube aficionados have been waiting for!