[musictlk] Accessible tuner and metronome

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 28 01:43:52 UTC 2011

Winona,
    I'm not sure if the metronome on this is accessible, but the tuner
defintely is because I use it! (I've only accidentally engaged the
metronome!) Check out the Boss TU-80. It chirps when it detects the pitch.
You need to at least know you are close to the pitch, though, as it does not
tell you which pitch it is, only that you are on pitch! HTH!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala