[musictlk] Accessible tuner and metronome

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jul 28 15:13:25 UTC 2011

Winona,

It was a long time since I have actively played my trombone, but I am wondering what your goal is?  If you are playing with a band or if someone is
accompanying you on a piano or keyboard, you need to be tuned to the instruments with whom you are playing.  An accessible tuner seems less important
to this relatively old guy when tuning a brass instrument than it would be for tuning an instrument with multiple strings such as a guitar or violin where one
might be playing a solo.  If you explain the circumstances a little more, maybe we can help you out with ideas.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson