[musictlk] new here

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 23:24:21 UTC 2011

I used to have Bearshare. However, I learned the hard way when my computer
got a virus. I can barely access the Itunes Store. The only thing that's
accessible for me in there is the radio stations, the music library, the
playlists, and the shopping cart. It seems the only thing that is fully
accessible for me when it comes to buying MP3's and music is amazon.com.