[musictlk] firewire

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 02:00:12 UTC 2011

Jorge,
I'm really not trying to be rude or annoying, but sometimes you ask questions in here that you could easily answer by just googling whatever it is that you need. Again, I personally don't mind receiving too many emails because messages from lists are automatically moved to separate folders, but I think sometimes you could try to figure this kind of things out by yourself.
Can't you just check the specs for your particular computer model? That should really be enough for you to know if you have Firewire 800, 400 or what…

IC