[musictlk] a new guy

bill kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 23:34:14 UTC 2011

Hi all,

My name is Bill Kociaba and I am in Hollywood, Fl. I am new to the NFB and
am joining some of the discussion groups.  I am not a professional musician
but have several friends who are and have been around the business a fair
bit over the years.  I do play a bit of sax and used to play guitar for
several years.  I have to admit I have lost my motivation to play and am
hoping to find some inspiration in some of you. I am attending the Orlando
convention and hope to meet some of you there.

Bill