[musictlk] Playing The Guitar

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 30 04:00:17 UTC 2011

Hi.  I thought that what Bill had to say was tremendous.  I'm a
mostly-left-handed braille reader and have played guitar for 50
years.  I used a part of the finger closer to the nails to play the
guitar.  The part for reading braille was just a little "south" of
that, so to speak.  I never had trouble with the two interfering with
each other.  I played an awful lot of six-string and an awful lot of
twelve-string, but I still kept a fast reading speed and had no
difficulty wondering what the dot configurations were.
 From all the responses you've got on this question, we could start a
50 guitar band with a couple banjos thrown in for good measure.
BestPen